Sunday 25 October 2015

Q6- Evaluate your contribution to the group's work

Throughout the production, I believe my group worked together to help each other in each section. No one was caught slacking in their task of the project and all worked sufficiently.

My role in the project

In the task set I was given the role of being a character in the production, being filmed as the distressed mother on the search for her son. I believe I played this role well but our storyline could of been improved. I also helped a lot with the editing side of the project,  creating titles, adding sound, improving the effects. This was also a great practise for producing my next tasks in the future.

How flexible was I?

I believe I helped all throughout my project. My group was always flexible with our lunches as we would stay and work on our project if it needed that extra help. I put a lot of effort into our production and feel it is shown within our film.


What skills have I learnt from this project?

I have become more confident within myself as I had to act in front of the camera which I found was a struggle before producing this film. I have also learnt a new set of skills within editing the film when finished and also the filming side of the production. This will help a dramatic amount in future projects as I now know how to work in front and behind the camera.

Do I think we all worked well within our group?

I believe our group worked as best as we could. We helped each other out in different tasks, learning from each others mistakes. I don't think we could of done any more to contribute to our project and feel no one slacked within our group which made it easier to work and get the production finished to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment